Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On my way to the airport

Well, this is it - my things are packed, and I'm all ready to head out for the airport and start the process of leaving Italy! I wish my last night here could have been a bit more pleasant. The reviews weren't kidding when they said that Ivanhoe was a "party hostel", and apparently "party" means encouraging a bunch of kids who are all about 20 and under to head out to a bar, get incredibly wasted, and then head home at 2am, where they run around the hostel yelling. So out of the six hours I was hoping to get, I'm running on... maybe four?

I was intending to write a big post last night summing up the whole trip and all my feelings about it, but I think that's going to have to wait until I get home and have a chance to think about things a bit more. For now, it's heigh ho and off to the airport!

When I post again, I will be on American soil!

1 comment: